Please use this map and directions to plan your trip.
From Cyril E. King Airport, St. Thomas (STT)
- You may travel from Cyril E. King Airport on St. Thomas to our resort either via our private Westin Ferry or the public ferry (fees apply for both). The Westin ferry takes approximately 45 minutes with service directly to the resort.
- For Owners and guests taking the private ferry, please proceed to the Westin Airport Lounge, located near the baggage claim area. From there taxis depart regularly for a 10-minute drive to our docking location.
- For Owners and guests taking the public ferry, please take a taxi from the airport to Red Hook, which is approximately a 40 to 45-minute drive. You will then need to buy a ticket and board the public ferry to St. John, which is a 20-minute ferry ride. Once you arrive on St. John, gather your luggage, proceed to the taxi area, and take a five-minute taxi ride to the resort.
The Westin Private Ferry
If you choose the resort's private ferry service, please provide your flight information before your visit via email to the Westin Concierge
, who will arrange transportation and ensure that the airport staff is ready for your arrival.
- Adult: $120 round trip
- Youth (ages 4-17): $90 round trip
- Children (3 and under): Complimentary
Prices subject to change without notice. Note that the Owner discount is available for two adults per Owner reservation.
After your flight lands and your luggage is collected at baggage claim, proceed to the Westin airport reception desk to check-in. You will be greeted by a Westin representative who will arrange a private taxi to take you to the dock. Your luggage will be collected at the airport, then transported and delivered directly to your villa. The private taxi and ferry operate on set schedules. While waiting, you are invited to relax in the Westin Airport Lounge.
Please note that while the resort’s dock is undergoing refurbishment April 15 – mid August, 2015, the private Westin ferry service will be diverted to the Cruz Bay ferry terminal. Transportation between Cruz Bay and the resort will be provided including luggage transport for guests traveling on the Westin ferry.
Public water taxi transportation is available for your convenience, if the above transportation schedule does not coincide with your arrival time. The public ferry departs Red Hook every hour on the hour. Taxis are available at the St. Thomas airport to escort you to the public ferry, and taxi services are also available once you arrive on St. John, to ensure your arrival to our resort. Luggage fees apply for both the taxi ride and the public ferry.
Should you have any further questions about this information, we would be glad to provide you with assistance. Please feel free to contact your Westin Concierge
. When you provide us with your flight details, we will be happy to assist with public ferry transportation for you. For further information, including pricing and schedules, visit U.S.V.I. public ferry transportation